The reciprocating saw is one kind of handy tool that will help you to create rough cuts. The good news is, here in this article we will review the Best Budget Reciprocating Saw to assist you in choosing the right tool for your work. This type of saw has a small but powerful blade to give you a precise cut in precious types of wood, where you need accuracy and fast procedures.
Reciprocating saws mostly used when cutting small pieces of plywood in house construction where precision is needed to get the right results.
Let’s take a look at the brandable reciprocating saws available on the market, giving the best quality for work. This is not an easy task, but gathering all the information will make you confident enough to buy the best fit saw for your case.
- 1 Quick Comparison
- 2 9 Best Budget Reciprocating Saw
- 2.1 1. DEWALT Bare-Tool Cordless – Best Reciprocating Saw
- 2.2 2. Milwaukee M18 Fuel Sawzall – Best Value Reciprocating Saw
- 2.3 3. DEWALT DWE305 12 Amp – Best Corded Reciprocating Saw
- 2.4 4. WORX WX550L 20V AXIS 2 in-1 – Best Reciprocating Saw for the Money
- 2.5 5. PORTER-CABLE PCC670B 20-Volt – Best Reciprocating Saw
- 2.6 6. DEWALT DCS367B – The Best Sawzall
- 2.7 7. BLACK+DECKER BDCR20B 20V – Best Rated Reciprocating Saw
- 2.8 8. Makita JR3050T 11 Amp Reciprocating Saw
- 2.9 9. Ryobi P515 One+ 18V Cordless Reciprocating Saw
- 3 Conclusion
9 Best Budget Reciprocating Saw
1. DEWALT Bare-Tool Cordless – Best Reciprocating Saw
This saw has a powerful performance, working on more than 3,000 strokes per minute. There is also a four-position blade clamp to adjust the way of cutting to the one that most fits.
It has a perfect grip and steady handle to be comfortable while working, and it is completely cordless, featuring a powerful battery that can be charged in less than 15 minutes and last for hours.
Finally, the generous 3-year guarantee plan gives you the assurance you need to proceed with buying this tool.
- Plastic and metal components are best for corrosion.
- An anti-slip grip on the handle improves it for you.
- Pure battery tool for unique outdoor use.
- A quality blade that doesn’t rust.
- Only one wrench to disassemble.
- The exhaust is not adjustable.
- No hard case comes with it.
2. Milwaukee M18 Fuel Sawzall – Best Value Reciprocating Saw
This is the innovative model of Milwaukee company, giving you a new experience in cutting with such tools. It is one of the Best Budget Reciprocating Saw on our list.
It equipped with a powerful motor that is easily cooled down and can give enough power to cut virtually any material. There are also features like integrated LED light, adjustable shoe, and a great raft look, which are equally important in the workplace.
The included REDLINK plus intelligence system keeps on being the most highly sophisticated system to optimize performance and protect from overloading and overheating of the tool.
This is the optimum saw for people who are looking for a well-built, durable, and lightweight reciprocating saw to perform their daily tasks.
- All parts imported.
- Delivers the fastest speed in the category.
- The motor has a brushless function for longevity.
- Intelligent software to make a precise cut.
- Single wrench strategy.
- Heavy to carry with you all the time.
- Plastic fades away with time.
3. DEWALT DWE305 12 Amp – Best Corded Reciprocating Saw
It equipped with a powerful motor moving at 2,900 SPM and having an extended cutting length to help you cut larger objects. There is a variable speed trigger to allow the user to control the speed and protect himself against accidents instantly.
This model also offers a keyless blade changing system, which gives more freedom to the user and enhances the comfort levels. The handle made of quality rubber material to increase the grip levels and make sure you hold the saw steadily at any time.
- A powerful motor gives you more thrust.
- The engine requires longtime maintenance.
- A toolbox is attached to the case for your comfort.
- The panic button is apparent to stop the blade running.
- Lubrication is not needed.
- Power consuming device.
- Blades are difficult to remove and change.
4. WORX WX550L 20V AXIS 2 in-1 – Best Reciprocating Saw for the Money
This is the latest product presented by the WORX company, well-known for its quality and durability. It is the best corded reciprocating saw on our list.
First, it has a great combination of 2 separate saws one jigsaw and one reciprocal for great convenience of the user. It weighs only 4 lbs, being significantly lightweight but extra heavy on duty. The WORX saw can easily accept any kind of blades to cut many materials such as wood, plastic, or metals.
Finally, it is designed with a built-in dust blower to keep the working surface clean and is powered by a 20V power share for extreme comfort and better energy saving.
- World-famous anti-vibration system.
- The rubber handle gives a perfect grip.
- More options to choose from higher RMP motor functions.
- The blade is among the sharpest in the market.
- The battery needs constant recharging.
- Anti-debris system for the motor is non-existent.
5. PORTER-CABLE PCC670B 20-Volt – Best Reciprocating Saw
This particular model is also the best budget reciprocating saw in the online market for its eye-catching features.
It delivers an aggressive speed of 3,000 SPM that is among the highest available in the market and can be cut any type of material from wood to metal. The saw also has a unique design to helps you carry it anywhere with great comfort. The blade is replaceable and can change in a matter of seconds.
- The drivetrain is exceptionally high performance.
- Very Powerful motor.
- Metal alloys do not rust.
- Imported parts for better quality.
- LED lighting for precision cutting.
- Not perfect for heavy-duty tasks.
- Limited guarantee.
6. DEWALT DCS367B – The Best Sawzall
The saw features a keyless 4-position blade clamp for quicker and easier blade change. It can run under the power of a 20V battery for better energy consumption and quicker recharge.
The cordless power system gives you enough freedom to work outdoors or in tight places.
Finally, the metal and plastic combination gives extreme durability to the saw that is going to stay with you a lot longer than the previous models.
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Quiet function.
- Extra insulation applied for thermal diffusion.
- The motor has a brushless function.
- The blade is easily removed and changed.
- Limited compatibility with other models.
- Spare parts are harsh to find.
7. BLACK+DECKER BDCR20B 20V – Best Rated Reciprocating Saw
This reciprocating saw is the best cordless reciprocating saw in our valuable list.
First, it is versatile and easy to use. The materials that comprise its body give it extreme lightweight abilities to increase the satisfaction and comfort of the user. The powerful motor can go up to 3,000 SPM, and the existence of an electrical break can give enhanced safety and control to the craftsmen.
There is no special wrench needed to perform the blade replacements. The battery is one of the latest innovations, keeping it alive for more than 8 hours of constant use with a recharging time less than an hour long.
- Energy-efficient device.
- Drivers are there to secure your handle.
- Motor works in higher RPM for better results.
- The LED lighting applied for better precision.
- The blade can be stored with no lubrication.
- An extended duration battery is not available.
- Smart software doesn’t apply in basic models.
8. Makita JR3050T 11 Amp Reciprocating Saw
It combines a fiercely powerful motor of 11 AMP with a lot less weight than the average (only 7.3lbs), making it easy to work overhead for long hours. The addition of a variable speed blade stroke can be ideal for efficient cutting under any conditions.
The versatile design of the saw features a protective rubber boot to seal the motor and bearings from debris and dust produced in the cutting surface. There is also double insulation to the most sensitive parts of the motor to offer enhances life-cycle.
Overall, this is one of the best reciprocating saw on the market, and you can buy it for a reasonable price.
- Variable speed gives you perfect results.
- Lightweight gives you overhead working ability.
- Batteries well-built for remote access.
- Blade and shoe changes made quickly.
- Lifetime guarantee applies.
- Spare parts are expensive.
- The motor has no brushless function and is noisy.
9. Ryobi P515 One+ 18V Cordless Reciprocating Saw
Ryobi has created a state-of-the-art reciprocating saw which meets all user’s expectations. The cordless power system gives you the chance to use the saw outdoors with great efficiency.
The anti-dust system keeps the motor clean from any external environment particle to ensure its longevity. The powerful motor that gives close to 3,000 SPM can cut virtually any material available.
The battery has a giant capacity, allowing you enough time to finish your cutting job.
- Blade changes are quick.
- The trigger has variable speeds for your comfort.
- The handle is anti-vibration to keep you calm.
- Rubber overmold keeps your grip at the tool.
- One tool has it all (multi-function technology).
- Colors of the case fade away easily.
- The longer cord is needed for remote outdoor use.
We hope now you can easily select the Best Budget Reciprocating Saw for your personal use. Make sure you are getting the best reciprocating saw that will last longer and give you quality working hours.